CVS Welcome Baby Welcome Back
Challenges & Solutions
Our Solution Series Libraries are developed around a specific parenting challenge. Each Series includes a collection of hand-picked, easily digestible (15 min+/-) videos which unlock a key piece of the parenting puzzle. Read our summary of this Series below then click on each lesson to access the class description, video, handouts, and information about our Expert(s).
The transition back to work from Family Leave can be challenging. Birthing mothers strive to balance involvement in the world of work with the biological and emotional changes that accompany a recent birth. Parent involvement with baby’s total care can be immensely rewarding as well as exhausting, and relinquishing some of that care to others is often anxiety-provoking. Parents gain easy access to expert information and guidance from the Welcome Baby – Welcome Back to Work library while on Family Leave and as they return to work. From eating, sleeping and just surviving to answering questions like, “Will work harm my relationship with my baby?” busy parents appreciate quick evidence-based solutions to everyday challenges as well as major concerns.
- CVS Your Baby’s Temperament: Learn, Adapt & Enjoy!
- CVS Will Working Harm My Attachment with My Baby?
- CVS Infant Brain Development: Why Parents Matter So Much
- CVS Power of Playfulness: Motivate Cooperation & Learning
- CVS EAT, PLAY, SLEEP: Help Infants Grow into Cooperative Kids
- CVS Working from Home: Routines that Work
- CVS Sibling Connections: Help Young Children Connect in Positive Ways
- CVS How Can I Help My Young Child Feel Safe & Secure?
- CVS Welcome Baby Conversation 6.24.21 Baby Blues