Challenges & Solutions
Previously hosted live class exclusively for The LEGO Group. Access the recording and handouts by clicking on the Course Lesson below.
- Are you planning to return to work, or are you already back?
- Concerned that hours away from baby will harm your attachment?
- Feeling a bit confused or overwhelmed with how to choose a caregiver for baby?
The transition back to work from Family Leave is often challenging. Being involved with the baby’s total care can be immensely rewarding as well as exhausting, and relinquishing some of that care to others is often anxiety-provoking. Join Peace At Home experts JoAnn Robinson, PhD and Cora Megan, MA and with other parents to get answers and solutions on the spot. What are baby’s needs and what are your needs as you transition back to work? Participants in this session will be able to:
- Identify your values for what your baby experiences while you work
- Compare benefits of different types of care
- Learn how to choose what feels right for you
- Create routines that work for you and your baby