Challenges & Solutions
Previously hosted live class exclusively for The Hartford. Access the recording and handouts by clicking on the Course Lesson below.
You want to support your child and don’t feel prepared or qualified?
Looking back at last spring and don’t want to become the nagger again?
Hoping there is a better way?
This class is for you. Your child will likely participate in distance learning and you want to support them without being in charge of the instruction. This class will help you make sure they have what they need and are engaged in learning.
After this class you will be able to:
- Recognize the difference between support and instruction
- Identify goals for learning
- Inspire motivation in your child
- Apply learning strategies outside of the standard curriculum
- Apply effective communication that will support and inspire your child