About This Workshop
Parenting a child with ADHD can be difficult at times, but you don’t have to face these challenges alone. Join us to discuss strategies to increase cooperation and decrease conflict with your child. In this virtual workshop, we will discuss the characteristics that define ADHD and how it can lead to behavioral issues. Join Peace At Home expert to explore environments and situations which may escalate these behaviors. We’ll identify practical strategies that you can use to improve cooperation and your connection with your child.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, ADHD and Autism: Help Your Child Thrive. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Positive Discipline for Children with ADHD: Understand Your Child’s Brain, Help Your Child with Autism to Make Friends.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of ADHD
- Recognize environments that may escalate challenging behaviors of ADHD
- Understand and apply strategies to increase cooperation and connection with your child