About This Workshop
College acceptance and rejections are an emotional roller coaster of anticipation, elation, and disappointment. If you remember trying to guess the contents of your college decision envelope by how thick it was, some things have changed. While college decisions may be delivered through email, web portals, or even Instagram now, the emotional experience is the same. How do you prepare them and how do you prepare yourself?
- Click the button above to register for this virtual, Interactive workshop. We’ll email (1) a zoom link to add to your calendar, (2) reminders as the date gets closer and (3) a link to the recording and handouts once the live session is complete. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Teen Library, Support, Inspire, and Connect.) Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Building an Extraordinary Relationship with your Teen through Everyday Conversations, Talking to Teens: Communication for Connection
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Support your child to navigate the big emotions of the application process
- Apply strategies to make decisions about the next steps
- Recognize when college is not the next step