About This Workshop
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by your child’s big emotions or challenging behaviors?
Do you find yourself struggling to stay calm?
You are not alone.
Human beings are built to reflect each other’s emotions. When our children display intense feelings and behaviors, our brains naturally reflect those. You probably start to feel stressed, angry, fearful, or overwhelmed just like your kids. And you can’t help your child solve their problem or manage their behaviors if your own brain is stressed. So what can you do differently? During this class, you will learn practical strategies to help you be a calm center for your child’s emotional world.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions School Age Library, Connection = Cooperation. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize how strongly the way you handle stress affects your child’s behavior
- Apply specific brain-calming strategies to stay calm and think clearly during challenging times
- Develop a practical self-care routine that supports consistency and calm in your daily life