Challenges & Solutions
Previously hosted live class exclusively for CHN. Access the recording and handouts by clicking on the lesson below.
Digital learning and working are now essential to progress for both adults and children. Parents are struggling to think in new ways about many everyday activities and that includes the use of screen time for kids.
Participants will be able to:
* Recognize what is important about what research does and doesn’t say about screen time for children
* Apply strategies to thoughtfully weigh the risks and benefits of screen time
* Identify a new way of thinking about how often and in what ways we interact with our devices
* Recognize signs that your child is struggling with digital addiction
* Recognize your role as a model for health behavior patterns
* Develop healthy new routines for interacting with technology