Challenges & Solutions
Join us for this expert led live class. A recording of the class with handouts will be available once the class is complete.
Co-parenting is often a challenge for parents living apart. The impact of constant stress and arguments can be exhausting. This course will help you recognize factors that interfere with cooperative co-parenting and provide you with concrete strategies to reduce conflict.
By the end of this live online class parents will be able to:
● Identify factors that keep conflict going
● Identify and revise harmful conflict cycles
● Develop a successful co-parenting plan
● Apply skills to help you manage co-parenting stress
● Apply effective strategies to manage conflict