About This Workshop
We want our children to live healthy, happy lives with strong connections and a positive sense of self. Conversation is a pathway to developing and sustaining a healthy and trusting relationship with your child and for having a positive impact on how they see themselves. Join us to discover ways in which you can strengthen your child’s self esteem through conversation, learn the power of “and”, and learn how positive self esteem helps children improve their view of the world around them.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, ADHD and Autism: Help Your Child Thrive Library - Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Help Your Child with ADHA Listen Better and Conversations That Build Self- Esteem for your Child with Autism or ADHD
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Start conversations that matter
- Define self-esteem
- Recognize the importance of self-esteem for children with autism and ADHD
- Apply practical strategies to strengthen your child’s self-esteem