Challenges & Solutions
Previously hosted live class. Access the recording and handouts by clicking on the Course Lesson below.
Co-parenting can be stressful after a divorce, separation, or anytime parents are not in a couple relationship. Learn the importance of “cooperative co-parenting” and strategies to support your children. This class will help you minimize conflict when navigating parenting responsibilities across households.
This class will prepare you to:
● Recognize different types of co-parenting relationships
● Identify the impact of conflict on children
● Apply strategies to help children cope and adjust
● Avoid creating “loyalty binds” in children
● Apply skills to develop a successful co-parenting plan