About This Workshop
Co-parenting can be stressful after a divorce, separation, or anytime parents are not in a couple relationship. Join us for this live, interactive workshop to discuss the ways in which you can help ease stress and support kids’ positive development. Learn the importance of “cooperative co-parenting” and strategies that keep children out of any relationship struggles.. This class will help you minimize conflict when navigating parenting responsibilities across households.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize different types of co-parenting relationships
- Identify the impact of conflict on children
- Apply strategies to help children cope and adjust
- Avoid creating “loyalty binds” in children
- Apply skills to develop a successful co-parenting plan