Does your child have meltdowns when you try to limit behaviors?
Is your little one suddenly hitting or biting others in frustration?
Have you tried to resolve these challenging behaviors, and nothing seems to work?
You are not alone.
● Find out why challenging behaviors are typical at this age
● Help children manage their impulses
● Manage your own distress when challenging behaviors occur
● Apply Positive discipline approaches to help children recover from aggressive behaviors
● Implement positive routines that reduce intensely emotional and aggressive behaviors
Toddlers/Preschoolers, Early Discipline, Childcare,