Challenges & Solutions
Previously hosted live class exclusively for CVS Health. Access the recording and handouts by clicking on the Lesson below.
Some children display behaviors that challenge and sometimes defeat parents and other caregivers. Your child may often refuse to follow directions or scream, swear, hit and even throw objects. This Roundtable Discussion will help you recognize why children may behave this way and why punishment isn’t helping and may actually do harm. After this class you will be able to:
* Recognize root causes of children’s challenging behaviors
* Apply effective ways to help children calm their brains
* Identify and make plans to repair lagging social skills
* Address unsolved problems that lead to harmful behavior
* Identify ideas from the latest research that create room for strong, healthy relationships