About This Workshop
All children are sad, anxious, irritable, or aggressive at times. Occasionally kids find it challenging to sit still, pay attention, or interact with others. In most cases, these are just typical phases in their development. However, these behaviors may indicate a more serious problem in some children. Without attention, these mental health conditions can prevent children from reaching their full potential. Whether your child is doing fine and you want to prevent future mental health issues, or just doesn’t seem like their usual self, or has actually declared concerning thoughts, you can help.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Mental Health Essentials, Knowledge and Skills. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Mental Health Literacy, Children and Andixety, Teens and Depression and many others
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify and apply relationship strategies and everyday habits that support good mental health in children and teens.
- Recognize the impact of parents’ mental health on the family.
- Recognize and respond to signs in children and teens that more mental health support is needed.