About This Workshop
- Are you sometimes overwhelmed by your child’s feelings?
- Does your child have trouble verbalizing their emotions?
- Do their displays of emotion seem like misbehavior to you?
A better relationship with your child starts with emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence increases children’s self-worth and cooperation, it improves communication and strengthens the parent-child connection. Family conflict decreases with strong emotional intelligence and it impacts all of your child’s future relationships.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Routines, Transitions, Managing Emotions and more. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Routines that Support Toddlers to Eat Play Sleep and Routines that Support Toddlers to Eat Play Sleep.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Respond to your child’s feelings in ways that strengthen emotional intelligence
- Apply strategies that help your child manage their emotions
- Identify ways to teach your child problem-solving skills
- Express your emotions in ways that help your child respond positively
- Apply communication skills that increase peace at home