Challenges & Solutions
Previously hosted live class. Access the recording and handouts by clicking on the Course Lesson below.
Are you sometimes overwhelmed by your child’s feelings?
Does your child have trouble verbalizing his/her emotions?
Do his/her displays of emotion seem like misbehavior to you?
A better relationship with your child starts with emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence increases children’s self-worth and cooperation, it improves communication and strengthens the parent-child connection. Family conflict decreases with strong emotional intelligence and it impacts all of your child’s future relationships.
This class will prepare you to:
● Respond to your child’s emotions effectively
● Help your child manage their emotions
● Teach your child problem-solving skills
● Express your emotions in ways that help your child respond positively
● Apply communication skills that increase peace at home