Challenges & Solutions
Our Solution Series Libraries are developed around a specific parenting challenge. Each Series includes a collection of hand-picked, easily digestible (15 min+/-) videos which unlock a key piece of the parenting puzzle. Read our summary of this Series below then click on each lesson to access the class description, video, handouts, and information about our Expert(s).
It’s often difficult to prioritize wellness for ourselves and our families, especially when life gets busy and stressful. This series will help you find ways to prioritize wellness, how to sneak movement into a hectic schedule, and how to treat yourself kindly when challenges arise. Health and wellness doesn’t have to be another added stress in your life. In fact, with the right strategies, fitness and nutrition can help you decrease stress and improve the quality of family time. In this library of classes, you will learn strategies to:
- Incorporate more movement into your day, on your own and with your family
- Set realistic goals and determine steps needed to reach them
- Develop sustainable healthy habits
- Treat yourself and your body with kindness, teaching your children to do the same.
- Informal Fitness: Easy Ways to Sneak Movement into Your Day
- Fitness for the Family: Include Kids in Your Fitness Routine
- Treat Yourself Kindly: How Positive Self-Talk Inspires Positive Body Image in Children
- Form Healthy Habits: Practical Tips for Long Term Success
- Move Your Body: 5 Minute Workouts to do Anytime, Anywhere