Co-parenting can be stressful after a divorce, separation, or anytime parents are not in a couple relationship. Learn the importance of “cooperative co-parenting” and strategies to support your children. This class will help you minimize conflict when navigating parenting responsibilities across households.
● Recognize different types of co-parenting relationships
● Identify the impact of conflict on children
● Apply strategies to help children cope and adjust
● Avoid creating “loyalty binds” in children
● Apply skills to develop a successful co-parenting plan
Separation, Divorce, Co-parenting,