About This Workshop
Taking care of your own wellness is more important than ever while pregnant and after baby’s arrival. Many parents, however, find it difficult to prioritize their own routines. Join us to discover benefits and practical ways to take care of yourself while preparing for a new baby. Becoming aware of your own rhythms of eating, sleeping, working and playing sets the stage for you to think about including your baby’s care needs in your daily routine. Join other parents-to-be and Peace at Home experts to discuss strategies to prepare your life and daily routines for the arrival of a new baby.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Get Ready for Baby & Enjoy the First Year Library. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Keep Your Relationship With Your Baby Strong as You Return to Work, Learn Baby’s Needs: Eat, Play, Sleep
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize the value of self-care for mood and personal organization while pregnant and postpartum
- Create a realistic self care plan while thinking broadly about what self care means
- Build a sustainable routine that offers balance before and after baby’s arrival