About This Workshop
The transition to kindergarten can be a scary and challenging time. With new routines, a new school, and new teachers and classmates, it can feel overwhelming for you and your child. Join us to discover how to make this transition a more peaceful and easy time for both of you. In this virtual workshop, Peace at Home experts and other parents will explore ways to identify your child’s specific strengths and challenges, as well as how to support them. We will discuss strategies and routines to practice at home that will help your child feel more confident and comfortable as they begin kindergarten. It’s a big change, but it doesn’t have to be a scary one.
- Click the button above to register for this 45 minute, virtual, Interactive workshop. We’ll email (1) a zoom link to add to your calendar, (2) reminders as the date gets closer and (3) a link to the recording and handouts once the live session is complete. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Routines, Transitions, Managing Emotions and more. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Positive Connections for More Cooperation, Emotion Coaching for Young Children
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify how to be your child’s emotion coach during this transition
- Recognize your child’s strengths and challenges
- Identify strategies to use at home to prepare your child for kindergarten
- Develop and practice a routine for the first day of school