About This Workshop
Do morning routines drive you a little crazy? Does trash only get taken out after a zillion reminders? Stop the nagging, complaining, and punishing. Consider positive discipline and the practical strategies that support children to be more responsible. Parents who focus on the negative tend to have less time to meaningfully connect with their children. There are many positive discipline parenting tools that will help to create smoother family routines. These same tools will also help your children to be more responsible. Join other parents to learn how rules, routines and positive discipline instead of punishment will lead to a better connection with your children.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Parenting Principles. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Be Your Child’s Calm Center: How Your Emotions Affect Your Child’s Behavior, How Your Childhood May Affect Your Parenting Behavior and Family Rules and Routines for Better Behavior
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Create family rules and routines as a team
- Identify why positive discipline is more effective than punishment
- Introduce and implement positive discipline and other strategies that improve family communication and cooperation