Co-parenting is often a challenge for parents living apart. The impact of constant stress and arguments can be exhausting. This course will help you recognize factors that interfere with cooperative co-parenting and provide you with concrete strategies to reduce conflict.
● Identify factors that keep conflict going
● Identify and revise harmful conflict cycles
● Develop a successful co-parenting plan
● Apply skills to help you manage co-parenting stress
● Apply effective strategies to manage conflict
Separation, Divorce, Co-parenting,