Pandemic Co-Parenting: Set the Stage for Success (IPG)
Challenges & Solutions
Previously hosted live class exclusively for IPG. Access the recording and handouts by clicking on the Lesson below.
Co-parenting can be stressful after a divorce, separation, or anytime parents are not in a couple relationship. Learn the importance of “cooperative co-parenting” and strategies
to support your children. This class recording will help you minimize conflict when navigating
parenting responsibilities across households to help children thrive.
Participants will be able to:
• Recognize different types of co-parenting relationships
• Identify the impact of conflict on children
• Apply strategies to help children cope and adjust
• Avoid creating “loyalty binds” in children
• Identify factors that keep conflict going and revise harmful conflict cycles
• Apply skills to develop a successful co-parenting plan