About This Workshop
- Frustrated with the material focus of the holiday season?
- Scrambling to create a truly happy holiday this year?
- Wondering what you can do differently?
Let’s talk about what kids really want that money can’t buy and what you really want for the holidays. Join Peace At Home founder Ruth E. Freeman, LCSW who has talked with and listened to parents about their holiday challenges and successes for decades. Bring you questions, share your visions and let’s do this together.
- Click the button above to register for this 45 minute, virtual, Interactive Q&A discussion. We’ll email (1) a zoom link to add to your calendar and (2) reminders as the date gets closer. Come learn proven, solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Routines, Transitions, Managing Emotions and more Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize your own feelings and concerns about you child(ren)’s transition back to school
- Apply strategies to calm your brain and support your child(ren)’s optimism and resilience about the new school year
- Get answers to any other questions you are wondering about at this time