About This Workshop
Peace At Home founder Ruth E. Freeman, LCSW will host this Q&A with teacher Aaron Weintraub, MS as they share their stories, insights, and tips on how to be a good father in today’s world. Learn how dads can overcome negative (and positive) stereotypes, support their children’s development, and balance work and family life. Most importantly bring any questions (about being a dad, partnering with a dad, dealing with the absence of a dad or other parenting issues) for some quick answers from two seasoned experts about your challenges.
- Click the button above to register for this 45 minute, virtual, Interactive Q&A discussion. We’ll email (1) a zoom link to add to your calendar and (2) reminders as the date gets closer. Come learn proven solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Our Parenting Principles Library. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all of the classes.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Apply practical strategies specific to your parenting challenges
- Feel more confident and clear about your parenting approaches
- Recognize that other parents are going through the same challenges and you are not alone