About This Workshop
Does your child have trouble connecting with other?
Are you unsure about how to help?
Self-awareness and self-acceptance are the foundation of your child’s social life. Parent often struggle to strengthen those capacities in children.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, ADHD and Autism: Help Your Child Thrive Library Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Help Your Child with ADHD Listen Better, Conversations That Build Self- Esteem for your Child with Autism or ADHD
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Gain practical skills to help your child:
- Build strong, healthy, lasting relationships
- Become more aware of himself and his surroundings
- Accept herself and those around her exactly as they are