About This Workshop
Is your child having difficulty in school with social skills, behavior, and/or academics?
Are you wondering what you can do about your concerns?
Not sure where to turn about these issues?
This workshop will help you work with your child’s teacher and/or school to effectively address the learning and/or development challenges you see in your child. Watching your child struggle in school can be hard, especially if you don’t know how to help. Join Peace at Home experts and other parents in this virtual workshop. We’ll discuss practical strategies to help your child become their most successful self at school.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Connection= Cooperation. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Build Extraordinary Relationships with You School Age Child through Daily Conversations, Be Your Child’s Calm Center: How Your Emotions Affect Your Child’s Behavior
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Apply approaches to effectively partner with your child’s teacher and/or school to effectively address your child’s challenges
- Recognize the difference between adding supports in the general education setting and those delivered through a special education program
- Identify indicators that you may want to make a referral for a special education evaluation and your role in that referral process