Challenges & Solutions
Join us for this expert-led live class exclusively for Omnicom. A recording of the class with handouts will be available once the class is complete.
The ABCs of Potty Learning Series is designed to help you develop strong habits to support your young children to use the potty in developmentally appropriate ways. Resources will be shared, group discussion will be encouraged, and individualized recommendations offered to meet your young children’s strengths and challenges.
In this group session, you will have the opportunity to:
- Introduce yourself and meet other members of the group
- Review a positive and effective approach to potty learning
- Describe your efforts so far in potty learning routines
- Identify strengths and challenges you are facing
- Set your goal for the coming week with individualized recommendations for small successes.