About This Workshop
Was your child once a good eater, and now they refuse to eat almost anything? Are you curious how to develop mealtime limits in a positive way? Picky eating typically emerges in the first three years and can quickly turn into an emotional power struggle. Through this class, you will gain an understanding of why children become picky eaters, how you can prevent these behaviors, and practical tips for setting mealtime limits.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library Toddlers & Preschoolers Library Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Emotion Coaching for Young Children and Better Behavior from your Toddler or Preschooler
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand why picky eating occurs and why it starts
- Identify the Dos and Don’ts of mealtimes with your child
- Develop a strategy for setting mealtime limits in a positive way
- Identify positive action steps to take with your picky eater