About This Workshop
Was your little one once a good eater, and now they refuse to eat almost anything? Are you curious about how to develop mealtime limits in a positive way? Picky eating typically emerges in the first three years and can quickly turn into an emotional power struggle. Through this workshop, you will gain an understanding of why children become picky eaters, how you can prevent these behaviors, and practical tips for setting mealtime limits and support healthy eating.
- Click the button above to register for this 45 minute, virtual, Interactive workshop. We’ll email (1) a zoom link to add to your calendar, (2) reminders as the date gets closer and (3) a link to the recording and handouts once the live session is complete. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Toddlers & Preschoolers Library. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Emotion Coaching for Young Children ,Better Behavior from your Toddler or Preschooler.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize why picky eating occurs and why it starts
- Identify the Dos and Don’ts of mealtimes with your child
- Develop a strategy for setting mealtime limits in a positive way
- Identify positive action steps to take with your picky eater