Challenges & Solutions
Previously hosted live class. Access the recording and handouts by clicking on the Course Lesson below.
Does your child have meltdowns when you try to limit behaviors?
Is your little one suddenly hitting or biting others in frustration?
Have you tried to resolve these challenging behaviors, and nothing seems to work?
You are not alone. Join us to learn how to prevent hitting and biting and help your child manage emotions.
This class will prepare you to:
● Understand why challenging behaviors are typical at this age
● Help children manage their impulses and emotions
● Manage your own distress when challenging behaviors occur
● Use positive discipline approaches to help your child recover from challenging behaviors
● Use prevention strategies that reduce power struggles and aggressive behaviors