About This Workshop
Young children do three things throughout the day: eat, play and sleep. Although it sounds simple, there are proven ways that you can support your child to help them thrive and learn. You may be wondering why routines are important for young children, or how they may help build independence. In this virtual workshop, we will explore the ways that you can support your child’s learning and development while building trust. Join other parents to discover the importance of routines in early childhood.
- The recording of this workshop previously hosted was not recorded due a technical error. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Routines, Transitions, Managing Emotions and more .Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Positive Connections for More Cooperation, Emotions Coaching for Young Children
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize how infants and toddlers learn
- Identify how routines support learning in young children
- Understand how to promote self regulation in your child
- Create enjoyable, sustainable routines that support your child’s development