About This Workshop
Sibling conflict, although frustrating, is a normal development when a new baby arrives. But there are strategies to help siblings develop a positive relationship. Join this class to learn why certain behaviors surface before and after the baby arrives, common ways children react to a new baby, and strategies to promote cooperative relationships between your children. Learn why routines are important when responding to sibling conflicts.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Toddlers & Preschoolers Library . Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Positive Connections for More Cooperation and Emotion Coaching for Young Children
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand why siblings may act up and learn how to support them during stressful times
- Create new positive routines to manage conflict and challenging behaviors between siblings
- Identify strategies to promote cooperation and encourage kindness within your family