About This Workshop
Sleep problems are common in toddlers and preschoolers, including bedtime battles and night wakings. Join this live, interactive workshop to learn about typical sleep in toddlers and preschoolers, factors that make it difficult for young children to fall asleep and stay asleep, and practical solutions for helping your child sleep better.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts Routines, Transitions, Managing Emotions and more for all the classes including Positive Connections for More Cooperation, Emotions Coaching for Young Children
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize normal and problematic sleep in young children
- Understand the importance of naps in young children, but how naps can impact nighttime sleep in preschoolers
- Identify and apply strategies to help children fall asleep and stay asleep