About This Workshop
Many of us feel relieved as the school year ends. We look forward to a more relaxed season, at last. And yet…by mid-July, we may be dealing with bored kids who are less cooperative and spending more time on screens than ever. And really, how we spend our summer as a family will impact our children’s readiness for September.
This session will give you an opportunity to think together with Peace At Home teachers and other parents about your summer. Let’s create a mindful and enjoyable season that will strengthen your kids’ optimism and resilience for next school year.
- Scroll down to download the handouts of this workshop. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Parenting Principles for Progress not Perfection Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Positive Connections for More Cooperation
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Apply strategies to make summer plans as a family
- Identify approaches that will increase fun and connection while strengthening optimism and resilience
- Recognize the impact of family stress and conflict
- Identify ways to work together as a family to reduce screen time
- Connect with other parents to recognize what you already do that works, get some new ideas about solutions and relax into the fact that we are all imperfect parents