About This Workshop
- Does your young child have meltdowns about even the smallest issues?
- Are you stressed about going out in public because of your little one's tantrums?
- Have you tried to help, and nothing seems to work?
You are not alone. Join with other parents in this online class that will put your mind at ease about this typical and challenging behavior.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize why temper tantrums occur
- Recognize triggers that set off tantrums
- Apply strategies to respond effectively in the moment
- Consider the role that siblings play
- Apply positive parenting solutions to support resilience