About This Workshop
In a world where technology seems to be taking over, you may wonder how much is too much when it comes to your kids. And why are screen time recommendations so important? Join us to discuss these challenging issues and much more. We will explore the positives and negatives of technology and how you can embrace the current world while still nurturing your child’s growing and developing brain. In this virtual workshop, a Peace At Home expert will offer suggestions for limiting screen time, as well as guidelines on how to choose high quality media when the need arises.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Routines, Transitions, Managing Emotions. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify screen time recommendations for your children based on their age
- Recognize how screen time affects brain development in young children
- Apply effective strategies to manage screen time for your child
- Understand how to choose high quality media for your child