About This Workshop
Transitions are tough on kids. They just tend not to love change. And moving from the relaxed pace of summer to the more demanding routines of school is probably one of the toughest transitions in your child’s year. Bring your questions and concerns to this workshop where you will get answers on the spot. Peace At Home founder and president, Ruth E. Freeman, LCSW will join with education specialist Andrea Brinnel, Ed.D., to think with you about practical strategies to support your whole family to start the school year with curiosity and optimism.
We encourage you to send any questions you may have ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Connection = Cooperation Library Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize and address your child’s progress and needs
- Partner with your child and, as needed, your child’s teacher to set up successful homework practices
- Apply simple, practical methods of inspiring your child’s motivation without taking over
- Identify when and how to contact a teacher about your child’s school challenges