About This Workshop
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed when faced with your child’s challenging behaviors?
Do you find yourself struggling to stay calm?
You are not alone.
Human beings are built to reflect each other’s emotions. When our children display intense feelings and behaviors, our brains naturally reflect those. We start to feel stressed, angry, fearful, or overwhelmed just like our children. During this live, online class, you will learn practical strategies to help you be a calm center for your child’s emotional world.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Connection= More Cooperation Age 6-12 . Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Be Your Child’s Calm Center: How Your Emotions Affect Your Child’s Behavior and Positive Connections for More Cooperation
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize how strongly the way you handle stress affects your child’s behavior
- Apply specific brain calming strategies to stay calm and think clearly during challenging times
- Develop a practical self-care routine that supports consistency and calm in your daily life