About This Workshop
Does your child have meltdowns when you try to limit behaviors?
Is your little one suddenly hitting or biting others in frustration?
Have you tried to resolve these challenging behaviors, and nothing seems to work?
You are not alone.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize why challenging behaviors are typical at this age
- Apply strategies to help children manage their impulses and emotions
- Identify approaches to manage your own distress when challenging behaviors occur
- Apply Positive Discipline approaches to help children recover from challenging behaviors
- Apply prevention strategies that reduce power struggles and aggressive behaviors