Inspire School Success – MS/HS
The Inspire School Success series for parents of middle and high school youth offers inspiration and strategies you can use to help your child enter the classroom with confidence, character, and the tools they need to succeed. Help your tweens and teens regulate their emotions and communicate effectively so that they can engage and learn. Parents, students, and teachers have all endured the challenges of an unusually tough year that has led to academic and social loss for many. This series covers clear, actionable ways to inspire meaningful conversations and develop routines at home that support social-emotional health, reduce conflict and foster a sense of gratitude and safety. Gain the information and techniques you need to help your tween or teen confidently enter school as you look towards graduation, the college admissions process, other post-graduate plans and beyond.
Participants in this class series will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of mindset to school success
- Help tweens and teens complete homework without conflict
- Appreciate and develop gratitude practices
- Inspire important conversations to strengthen relationships and build character
- Create positive routines that support your tweens’ and teen’s success in school