Inspire School Success – MS/HS
The Inspire School Success series for parents of middle and high school youth offers inspiration and strategies you can use to help your child enter the classroom with confidence, character, and the tools they need to succeed. Help your tweens and teens regulate their emotions and communicate effectively so that they can engage and learn. Parents, students, and teachers have all endured the challenges of an unusually tough year that has led to academic and social loss for many. This series covers clear, actionable ways to inspire meaningful conversations and develop routines at home that support social-emotional health, reduce conflict and foster a sense of gratitude and safety.
Gain the information and techniques you need to help your tween or teen confidently enter school as you look towards graduation, the college admissions process, other post-graduate plans and beyond.
This library’s videos and handouts will help you to:
- Recognize the importance of mindset to school success
- Help tweens and teens complete homework without conflict
- Inspire important conversations to strengthen relationships and build character
- Build positive relationships with your maturing child
- Support your child’s social emotional well-being
- Talk to teens in positive ways and how to give effective feedback
- Recognize the importance of mindset
- Effectively foster independence in your child
- Set limits and reduce conflict
- Grow your understanding of stress and the brain