Manage Meltdowns With Positive Discipline for Toddlers and Preschoolers
Does your child have meltdowns when you try to limit behaviors?
Is your little one suddenly hitting or biting others in frustration?
Have you tried to resolve these challenging behaviors, and nothing seems to work?
You are not alone. Join us to learn how to prevent hitting and biting and help your child manage emotions.
After this class you will be able to…
- Understand why challenging behaviors are typical at this age
- Help children manage their impulses and emotions
- Manage your own distress when challenging behaviors occur
- Use positive discipline approaches to help your child recover from challenging behavior
- Use prevention strategies that reduce power struggles and aggressive behaviors