About This Workshop
Screen time is a red-hot issue between parents and children. Parents complain they can’t get screen time under control and kids can’t seem to get enough. Over half of parents say their kids are “addicted” and, even among young children, craving for screen time is rapidly accelerating. Class participants will learn practical solutions to this growing challenge.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify the opportunities and challenges of screen time
- Recognize ways that parents may contribute to the problem
- Identify effects of screen time on brain development and symptoms of digital addiction
- Identify screen-free zones for your family
- Apply guidelines for a healthy digital diet and effective approaches to managing screen time in your family