Inspire School Success – Elementary
This Quick Video Solution Library offers inspiration and strategies you can use to help your child enter the classroom with confidence, character, and the tools they need to succeed. Help your child regulate their emotions and communicate effectively so that they can engage and learn. Parents, students, and teachers have all endured a challenging few years that has led to academic and social loss for many. This library covers clear, actionable ways to inspire meaningful conversations and develop routines at home that support social-emotional health, reduce conflict, and foster a sense of gratitude and safety.
This library’s videos and handouts will help you to:
- Recognize the importance of mindset to school success
- Help your child complete homework without conflict
- Appreciate and develop gratitude practices
- Inspire important conversations to strengthen relationships and build character
- Create positive routines that support your child’s success in school