Positive Discipline for Toddlers and Preschoolers
Does your child have meltdowns when you try to limit behaviors?
Is your little one suddenly hitting or biting others in frustration?
Have you tried to resolve these challenging behaviors, and nothing seems to work? You are not alone. Participants will learn
- Why challenging behaviors are typical at this age
- How to help children manage their impulses
- How parents can manage their own distress when challenging behaviors occur
- Positive discipline approaches to help children recover from aggressive behaviors
- How to implement positive routines that reduce intensely emotional and aggressive behaviors