Taming Tantrums – Recognize Triggers and Plan Ahead
Does your young child have tantrums about the smallest issues, and you’re wondering if this is normal?
Have you tried to help your child’s tantrums, and nothing seems to work?
Join us for some practical tips on understanding and dealing with this very typical part of early childhood. If you’ve been wondering whether you need to worry about your toddler’s tantrums or why toddlers have tantrums in the first place, you’re not alone. Join with other parents in this virtual workshop that will put your mind at ease about this common yet challenging behavior.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Routines, Transitions, Managing Emotions and more. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including, Better Behavior from Your Toddler or Preschooler, Taming Tantrums: Recognize Triggers and Stay Calm.
After this class you will be able to:
- Recognize why temper tantrums occur in young children
- Identify common triggers that set off tantrums
- Apply strategies to respond to tantrums effectively in the moment
- Apply positive parenting principles to support your child’s emotions