Life Skill Resilience
Is your child ready for the next step? Is “adulting” a scary concept for you? Let’s talk.
As your child moves through adolescence they may act like they know it all or resist parent guidance. However, over the course of middle and high school, they will undoubtedly get a crash course in self-doubt, rejection, love, and adventure. They will face important challenges like college or job applications, planning for their future and a lot more.
Help your child discover and embrace their independence with skills that will help them thrive. From doing laundry to changing tires to handling finances, practical knowledge and skills will strengthen resilience and emotional wellbeing.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Support, Inspire, and Connect Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Building an Extraordinary Relationship with your Teen through Everyday Conversations, Social Media, When to Hover and When to Step Back.
After this class, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of accepting your teen for who they are becoming
- Apply approaches to nurture your teen’s independence
- Recognize areas in which you need to do more letting go
- Apply effective strategies to teach essential life skills
- Identify ways to truly enjoy the next step in your maturing relationship‘