Challenges & Solutions
Our Solution Series Libraries are developed around a specific parenting challenge. Each Series includes a collection of hand-picked, easily digestible (15 min+/-) videos which unlock a key piece of the parenting puzzle. Read our summary of this Series below then click on each lesson to access the class description, video, handouts, and information about our Expert(s).
The teenage years can be exciting times of growth, but can be a strain on your relationship. As your child enters the tween and teen years their brain changes in ways that cause them to find their tribe of peers. This may mean that they are less likely to seek the advice and validation of adults but it doesn’t mean they don’t need your calm, consistent guidance.
This library’s videos and handouts will help you to:
- Start and maintain an open dialogue
- Develop an authentic and honest relationship with your child
- Support your child in dealing with his/her social life
- Discuss difficult subjects openly and positively
- Apply steps to navigate teens’ romantic relationships with trust, compassion, clarity and consistency
- Learn positive discipline that works