About This Workshop
Are you wondering why your child with ADHD or Autism displays certain troubling behaviors? Are you feeling lost on how to parent in these moments? You are not alone. Join us to discuss why your child behaves this way and how to manage challenging situations. Many parents try punishment or persuasion to help misbehaving or withdrawn children to improve their behavior. You have likely discovered that these methods are not especially effective, particularly with children who display special needs. This virtual workshop will provide practical tools and strategies to help you achieve the stronger connections and positive behaviors you are seeking.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, ADHD and Autism: Help Your Child Thrive. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Positive Discipline for Children with ADHD: Understand Your Childs Brain, Help Your Child with Autism to Make Friends
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize the reason behind challenging behaviors of children with ADHD and Autism
- Apply strategies to help you be your child’s emotion coach
- Apply strategies to deal skillfully with difficult behaviors