About This Workshop
Transitioning to kindergarten is an important life event. It can be both a scary and exciting time for you and your child. You may be wondering: Is my child ready? Am I ready?
It helps to remember that children are unique. Each child starts kindergarten with a wide range of skills. Many parents are concerned about academic skills and we may forget about the particularly important emotional skills that help your child succeed.
- Click the button above to watch the recording of this workshop previously hosted. Come learn proven, effective solutions that quickly produce positive results giving you more clarity and confidence. If you are looking for more support email our Parent Guides at Solutions@Peaceathomeparenting.com.
- For additional support, check out the Quick Video Solutions Library, Toddlers & Preschoolers. Explore the Video Solutions and Handouts for all the classes including Transition to Kindergarten: Develop Routines and Prepare for School and Transition to Kindergarten: Are We Ready?
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Discuss kindergarten and upcoming changes in ways that inspire curiosity and motivation to learn
- Manage home and school routines that support calm, positive mornings and evenings
- Apply approaches that promote confidence and independence
- Foster a productive home-school connection